Saturday, July 3, 2021

I Am Asked

. . .  what I think of Milo Yiannopolous announcing that he's an ex-gay "ex-sodomite" to which I say I haven't thought about that piece of white-supremacist detritus from England in years.   If he's gone straight all I can say is he's your problem now.  

I will take the opportunity to ask why he or Gavin McGinnis are allowed in the United States, they should be deported if they are still here and permanently barred from entry.   You can include Andrew Sullivan on that list, as far as I'm concerned, too.   Let the UK shatter, let an egalitarian, democratic Celtic confederation rise,  let England live with the garbage it has produced (McGinnis included, Canada should deport him for the same reason).   The Americas should be a fascism-free zone.  If we start the campaign now maybe in three generations we can have wiped it out.  Start by getting rid of whatever white supremacists have migrated here and are deportable.

No comments:

Post a Comment