Friday, March 12, 2021

Sins Of My Old Age

Part of my problem is that I've been looking for a more strenuous version of cardio exercises than the walking in place I've done all winter.  I've lost quite a bit of weight during the quarantine and I wasn't too robust before then.  Wanting something to build myself up I got inspired to try the old fashioned Burpee exercise stand with feet shoulder length apart - squat with hands on the floor- kick the legs back to a plank - kick back to a squat, stand (or hop).   Let's just say I could do them but I forgot for a day I'm not fifty anymore.  I'd hoped to reach a milestone before my next birthday and figure if I tried to keep with my goal I might get a tombstone instead.   I'm still going to do them, just not like I was stupid enough to try yesterday.   

 

Maybe I should have gone with rope jumping instead. 

I'm never going to be an Iron Wolf (as seen on YouTube), not in this incarnation.  I hope if I have to do that I'm not foolish enough to cover myself with tatts.  He'd be a good looking kid if he didn't have those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment