Saturday, February 6, 2021

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Vivienne Harvey - DCI Stone - Blood

 



When sixteen year-old Jackson Bennett becomes the fourth teenager murdered on the notorious Bridgeton Estate, DCI Stone vows to bring his devastated family justice. Confronted with a case with no witnesses and a community with an inherent distrust of the police, Stone finds his priorities challenged as he struggles to catch a killer and reclaim the increasingly lawless estate. 

 DCI John Stone...Hugo Speer 

DS Sue Kelly...Deborah McAndrew 

Kenny McQueen...Gary Lewis 

Damien...Luke Broughton Danny...Luke Broughton

 Liza...Hollie-Jay 

Bowes Directed by Nadia Molinari.

 

I do like DCI Stone most of the time, though I hate leaning so heavily on one source for this. 

I'm not having a lot of luck in my searching for other things I want to post these days, partly because finding gems among the trash takes time that I don't have (damned wi-fi is still going in and out) and radio drama takes time, partly because I've had a lot of trouble with my hearing due to just one more joy of getting old, excessive ear wax.  I've learned more about ear wax and how disgusting it can be in the last week than I'd known in the past sixty years.  I'm desperate, I've started Lent early to see if a diet change will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment