Saturday, February 6, 2021

Hate Mail - Who Cares If You Don't Listen?

That's the thing, I post these radio dramas because I love the form, you can walk around doing housework while they're on instead of vegetating on the couch, you can get up and exercise while they're on, the pictures are always right because you make them in your mind, the work is closer to the authors' intention and the range of work is so much broader than you get on TV and way, way, way broader than you'll get in the movies.  You lose so much more when you've got to pay for pictures and costumes and sets and locations.

You can listen or not,  I don't care I POST THEM BECAUSE I LIKE THEM.  If other people do, I love sharing.  I want everyone to have good things.  If one other person likes it, that's worth doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment