Tuesday, October 20, 2020

An Alternative Model That I Think Is Better Than What I'm doing:Interrupting Silence: Chapter 1: "The Oppressed Break Silence"

 

 


A combination of politics and what I hope is only a really bad cold is interrupting my posts from The Prophetic Imagination. Luckily, I came across this very current and ongoing zoom meeting study of another of Walter Brueggemann's books, Interrupting Silence. I'm posting the first of them because what the participants are coming up with is much better than what I'm coming up with on my own, many of the insights and ideas are better than I've got and probably better expressed than I can.  This is a better way to do what I've been trying to do, though I intend to continue with my postings, too.

From The New Calvary Baptist Church of Detroit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment