Saturday, October 24, 2020

Plague Diary

I planted garlic today and will plant some more tomorrow.   Other than that I just needed the day away from the computer.   I'm going to have someone living with me for a while, she needs a place to work from home from and her home doesn't have wi-fi.  So I'll probably have more time to type out posts while she's using mine so I can't be distracted as I typically am.   Don't know if I'm going to last till this election is over and, depending on the outcome, maybe I will or maybe I won't. 

Another case of Covid in my family, a niece I used to baby sit, so far her symptoms haven't been too severe she's worried about her husband who had a kidney removed and her father who has a condition that would likely make it fatal for him if he caught it.  Another niece told me one of her friends from college died from it.  She was about 24.  

No comments:

Post a Comment