Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Michele Forbes - My Huckleberry Friend

 

My Huckleberry Friend 

 

My Huckleberry Friend written by Michele Forbes

Continuing our summer season of new writing, Drama on One presents My Huckleberry Friend written by Michele Forbes and starring Owen Roe

While writing the funeral eulogy for his estranged father the past blows open for Stephen.Childhood memories of his time in America, where he forged a deep and everlasting bond with his cousin Toby, come flooding back.

with special thanks to Ethan Forbes-Roe for voice recordings 

Sound Supervision by Ciarán Cullen 

Directed by Gorretti Slavin 

The series producer of Drama on One is Kevin Reynolds

I'm not having much time to listen to dramas from sources I haven't posted before, fortunately there is this continuing series of new dramas, most of them monodramas, narratives, which is not surprising considering the condition of the world in late summer 2020.   Short and bitter sweet.   The link will get you to the same, though now current Podcasts site where you can find others in this series and before.

 I'll post another one that I've posted before later, for nostalgia.   

For some reason New Blogger has another category of font size that keeps throwing me, which accounts for the smaller lettering some of these get posted in without me noticing.  Another new "normal".   If I were posting it for me they'd all be in large.   


No comments:

Post a Comment