Wednesday, May 13, 2020

When I First Heard His Name "Elon Musk" Sounded Like Men's Perfume That Smells Like Silicone Lube.

Have to admit that I didn't know who Elon Musk was for most of the time he's allegedly been a celebrity.  For the longest time I heard his name without thinking he sounded interesting enough to google him.  In the period during which I've known who he was I've thought he was a putz addicted to publicity and otherwise a total a-hole.  The attraction to these kinds of techie-sci-ranger pseudo-celebrities has always been a sure sign that those who have them as their heros are delta level putzes.

When I read that American idiots had been convinced that civit-shit coffee was some kind of delicacy I knew you could literally sell people shit with even the dumbest levels of PR.   Elon Musk is the civit-shit coffee of celebrities.   There were guys I saw selling storm windows on Saturday afternoon TV who had more class. 

He's a good example of why billionaires should be leveled out of existence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment