Saturday, December 7, 2019

Such A Simple Point But He Can't Master It

What a stupid ass. I am a gay man, I would only have been drafted if I had lied about being gay and I have never lied about being gay, even when I was eighteen as the Vietnam war was going on.   I never faced the possibility of being drafted.   I opposed the war even though I was not in danger of being drafted.  I never criticized people for evading the Vietnam draft EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO FAVORED THE WAR AS THEY EVADED THE DRAFT.   You know, like Trump and Cheney and George W. Bush and William Barr.     

My comment was about those who opposed the war only on the basis of them being drafted AND WHO STOPPED OPPOSING IT WHEN THAT DANGER ENDED.  It's not a particularly complicated point, though for the stupid even a simple distinction is too much of a stretch.  

I think the ass must have spent too much of the 60s stoned or drunk or stupid, he doesn't seem to remember it.  Or maybe he's just senile as I have long suspected.  Senescence, for some it starts very young and that was a long time ago, now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment