Thursday, November 14, 2019

I'm Sure I'll Watch This One Over And Over Again - Thank You Representative Peter Welch


The Cardinal Bernard Law of the Republican House Leadership, their second ex-creepy wrestling coach from the mid-west in leadership,  Jim Jordan is a goddamned liar (he lied shamelessly  several times on live TV yesterday) and he's not very bright.  He's a dumb jock, and I don't apologize to jocks who aren't dumb when I say that.  Most jocks are self-aggrandizing right wingers.  The ones who aren't must have noticed that about their team mates.   Sports build character, unfortunately, mostly it encourages egomania and snobbish gang behavior.   Generally at the expense of the public.   

What is it about Republicans and the jocks they expect to lead them to victory?  Especially a wrestling coach?  After Denny Hastert?  The pedophile rapist that the "family values" party made the Speaker?   What must count as one of the creepiest and most blatantly constructed "legit" schemes to come up with letting guys grope other guys in public?  Wrestling is creepy, I remember back when I was in high school everyone suspected the wrestling coach really got off of watching boys grope each other, what was called "enthusiasm" on his part.   Well, that's one way to put it.  

Jim Jordan will always be "singlet sniffer" to me.   He deserves it. 

Update:  Apparently my dissing Jim Jordan has set someone off.   Straight boy man crush, who knew?  

No comments:

Post a Comment