Sunday, November 10, 2019

According To Little Trump, Daddy's Fake Bone Spurs Are A Crown of Thorns

When Donald Trump Jr. visited Arlington National Cemetery shortly before his father’s inauguration, his thoughts immediately turned to the sacrifices his family was making. It sounds like a joke, sure, but it’s precisely what the president’s eldest son wrote in his new book that has earned him much criticism on social media.

In the book, Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us, Trump Jr. wrote about how his father laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier the day before his inauguration in January, 2017. “I rarely get emotional, if ever,” Trump Jr. wrote in the book.

“Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.” He also lamented the “big sacrifice” that was “costing us millions and millions of dollars annually, a huge book of business that I had personally built.”

It's so hard to try to rank the Trump children in terms of stupidity and shameless entitlement - same things, really.  Eric gets the most flack but Donny jr. and Ivanka are probably as stupid.   I think the stupidest one at any moment of time is the one who is speaking.  Though I don't for a second think he actually wrote a book, no more than I believe his father has read one.  

I'm a charitable guy, I hope that the universalists are right and everyone, eventually, is saved.   But this asshole is really making me wish that he and his like will join that other rich guy in the flames of hell, looking over with envy at the poor man resting in the bosom of Abraham.  

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have to make confession of such thoughts, but I find it hard to let them go. They are just too satisfying.

    ReplyDelete