Tuesday, June 25, 2019

About Comments

I moderate all comments because I sometimes have been deluged with hate mail.  I don't so much mind the ones that slam me but will not post those that libel or slander or possibly libel or slander third parties.  And there are other reasons that I choose not to post many of the comments I get.  Sometimes I'm busy and don't have time to review them.  Sometimes, if the content confuses me I won't post it because I don't know what to make of it.  Sometimes I just choose not to.   I don't think I've ever edited a comment that gets through moderation, though I might be forgetting something.  There is no automatic exclusion of comments. 

The comments from Simps got old and I was feeling cheap when I answered them.  I was brought up not to exploit the feeble minded.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment