Monday, June 24, 2019

God Damn Republicans

Through my rage and furious sadness over the revelations of the continued Trump incarceration of babies, toddlers, young children, young adolescents, teenagers - not to mention adults - in early Andersonville like conditions that seem to be getting worse, as led to that Civil War era crime against humanity, I am finding it impossible to write about it.

Luckily, my friend RMJ is writing about it, as are the various others he references and quotes.  This piece, one of many he has posted, is worth entirely more than anything I'm going to write today. 

I am finding it impossible not to hate Republicans who sustain this crime against children and babies and humanity.   They are all responsible for it.  Including Robert Muller, the Sphinx of Republican establishment complicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment