Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Defund And Kill NPR

OK, I had to cool down before typing this one.  As I decided to type this out NPR's Morning Edition had on two female talking heads whose names don't matter, even before we've heard from Mueller or the House committees have seen the relevant evidence,  spouting the "time to move on" "dragging this out will cost Democrats" lines, making NPR an active part of the cover-up for Putin regime corruption of our election.  NPR is repeating that shit taken right out of the mouths of the likes of Lindsay Graham without challenge.  NPR is good at that, I'll grant you, getting and repeating the current line coming from the likes of Lindsay Graham. 

NPR, the stated reason I told my local public station that I wouldn't donate to them, anymore, is an always reliable outlet of the current Republican talking points, it should be defunded and killed, I told my local station that when they started using the Trump budget cuts to public broadcasting to rally their listeners.   "Public" radio in the United States is less than useless, it is a force for corruption.  Not that I'd advocate something like Pacifica and the likes of Democracy Now! or The Young Turks as an alternative, they're just pushing the same kind of enablement from a slightly different angle. 

Cutting all government funding for NPR is about the only thing I agree with the Trump regime and the late John McCain on but I don't agree with them for the reason they wanted to do it.  I'm for it because NPR is a Republican whore house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment