Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Someone Wants Attention

Oh, I don't know why he'd say that, he's the one who speaks the same language as Kellyanne Conway, Lying.   The pathological dialect. 

Update:  And now he's using the expected death of Aretha Franklin to make his cheap remarks about me.  The guy is all class.  If by "class" you mean low class.   I suppose, since he uses the Shoah the same way . . . 

Update 2:  Well, I'm not surprised, a. the Eschatots don't read, b. they aren't too bright, c. they are a self reinforcing spiral into increasing inaccuracy.  No wonder Duncan gave up as the adults all fled.  I'd worry if they knew what I actually said because I'd have figured I must be going stupid for them to read it. 

Update 3:  Considering I never use the word "Federalist" as in "Federalist Society" without appending the word -fascist, something I must do at least five times a week, yeah, that guy is an idiot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment