Monday, July 30, 2018

Why does that guy keep accusing you of Antisemitism?

You remember the Geico commercial that was on, the one with the pissy caveman?


I thought it was hilarious because I've known gay men who obviously liked to make straight people feel uncomfortable by blowing up totally innocuous statements into a chance to turn on the diva bit, even making offenses up to do it.  While, on occasion, it might be called for, if someone's an asshole as well as a gay man they'll take advantage of it just to try to game something out of it or just because they're assholes.  Looking at it now, it's still a bit amusing but humor gets stale fast.

Considering the guy who does it is an obvious asshole who must be known as an asshole among those who encounter him, I think it's that he doesn't want to face that it's a response to his own assholishness.

He started it when I responded to his assholish racist joke about Roma People by turning it around on in a positive way.   Here's his joke, told to someone who proposed Florida as a site for a Jewish homeland made by
"R.McGeddon," one of his fellow wits at Eschaton.

Steve Simels:
R. McGeddon, futilitarian  My solution has always been to move Israel to Florida. 
And while we're at it, the Gypsies need a homeland too.
I think there's an abandoned shopping mall in Jersey they could have.

You can read what I said at the link.

I wonder if someone in the Trump regime got the idea of turning a former Walmart into a baby concentration camp from his . . . um, joke.  I used to figure it was that, now it's obvious it's his deflection mechanism so he won't face the fact that first, foremost and always, he's an asshole and assholes evoke the kind of reaction that people give to assholes.

Duncan Black, being another asshole, has let him make that accusation on his for-profit blog for going on a decade.   I don't think he cares as long as those regulars don't use Ad Block so he can still make money out of it.

2 comments:

  1. "
    "Why does that guy keep accusing you of Antisemitism? "

    I'm guessing it's because you actually are an anti-Semite. What's your guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the guy is you, Simps, it's pretty stupid of you to put it that way. The post was my guess. And your comment doesn't do a thing to convince me I got it wrong.

      You know, Stupy, I've tried to break it to you before, I dislike you because you're an asshole, not because you're Jewish. I don't blame Jews in general because one of them is an asshole anymore than I blame all New Yorkers for having produced Donald Trump. In pretty much the same way. I'll bet a secret ballot of people who are now or have been regulars at Eschaton on the question, Is Simels an asshole? would give you the title with a clear majority. I don't know who would get Ms(MR) Uncongeniality but that crown has got your name on it. Well, they'd have to get the buttons Jughead had on it off, first.

      I'm curious, you're always bragging about your world travels, often ignoring the places you go to go on Eschaton to brag about it and here in a futile attempt to do what will never happen, make me jealous of you.

      Have you ever gotten your ass of of this hell hole that is the safety of North America to go to Israel? I don't remember you ever bragging about going there. Considering the context I'd like to know.

      I'm surprising you're not crowing about your luncheon with the mystery critic. Was it Tommasini? I did like his comment that if he were Virgil Thomson's boss at the old Herald he wouldn't have known whether to nominate him for a Pulitzer of fire him for being such a backstabbing jerk at times. No one would have done the first for you and they didn't dp to the second to you because no one cared what you wrote.

      Delete