Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hate Mail - ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The number of people who still tough out the fighting, back stabbing and vicious babble at Duncan Black's blog I have any regard for could be counted on one hand with fingers to spare.  I could not possibly care less what they think about anything I write.  

I, with decreasing frequency, feel sorry for Duncan who I suspect is just going through the motions for the income it brings him these days.  But he's the one who allowed it to devolve into what it's become.  He needs to find a purpose in life because his old one ain't working out.  

As for this morning's speculations, those will be ongoing.  I haven't had anyone tell me how, if ideas are the mere epiphenomena of physical structures in brains, varying physical structures could produce the same idea - such as a coherent conception of physical laws - and how many, even millions of brains believed to contain the same idea could be confidently believed to have constructed exactly the same physical structure to BE the substrate that produces the same idea when the life histories, the physical brains of people are so individual and so varied.  

If the "brain-only" "brain-trusters" at Duncan's home for little wonderers who wonder little aren't interested in that, I couldn't care less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment