Friday, April 22, 2016

Honoring Prince By Slamming His Religion

Looking around the blog babblers, it's so funny how many of them are honoring the late musician Prince by using his death as an occasion to bash God and Jesus and Christianity when Prince began life as a Seventh Day Adventist and ended it by being a Jehovah's Witness. 

Such is the deep integrity of the atheist blog babble and their pretense of respect for the guy who died yesterday. 

Update:  On the contrary, while I don't have a lot of use for his music I have a lot of respect for Prince over his stand on artistic control and integrity and an artist owning his material.  I also don't agree with his religious choices but respect the ones he made. 

Update:  You, dopey, think everything has to be either you're totally in favor of someone or you declare them to be an idiot.  I can agree that someone is very talented and intelligent without necessarily liking their music.  Handel is one case where I acknowledge that,  Miles Davis is another one.   I don't have to like someones' music to respect them.  You on the other hand, are neither someone I respect, someone I like nor anything but an idiot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment