Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hate Mail

If the Hillary Clinton campaign has some desire to hire me to do something I wish they'd hurry up with the offer, I need the money.   If you can lodge a complaint with them that might hurry them up, do it tonight.   I'd say the same about the Sanders' campaign but they'd have to pay me a lot more to put up with his supporters who I like a lot less than I used to like Sanders. 

Update: Oh, I'm not holding my breath, I was just answering what I assume is one of your good buddies' ridiculous assertion that I was on someone's payroll.

However, let me encourage you, with all my heart, do, do hold your breath.   Hold it until you turn baby blue. 

Update:  I remember when I used to hear right wingers who encouraged the conditions that promoted the spread of HIV and wish that, since someone was going to get it, that they would.  Felt ashamed of wishing it on anyone but I couldn't help it as I watched people I know get horrifically and painfully ill and dying. Now I have to feel guilty wishing the same for "free-speech, free-press" "sex-pos" jerks.  I acknowledge that it's wrong to feel that way, but it is the way I feel. 

Update:  I'm not the one who encourages people to practice unsafe sex so I can feel groovy and up to day and a paragon of free speech-pressyness.   I'll bet you used to like to dress up and pretend you were Nat Hentoff when you were a kid, in your thirties and forties in your case.   

No comments:

Post a Comment