Thursday, December 3, 2015

Late Lunch Hate Mail

What in the world would make you think that I'd feel envious about someone sending you some lame, moldy I Spy episodes as a Christmas present?   After I made fun of it.   You think I'm going to feel diminished by your watching a show I think was stupid?   I'd think more highly of someone who watched old episodes of Grindl.  

You know, if Derbes bought them, I'll bet that Cosby gets a percentage of the sale, since you were going on about him. I'll bet his agent negotiated such issues when they made the show or when they released it for sale.   I only noted Cosby had never been prosecuted, I've never been responsible for adding to his income or promoting his career. 

Update:  I doubt Tlazolteotl, aka the gal who is so dim that she named herself after the shit eating goddess, has ever read anything I wrote so I don't care what the coprophagous dolly regurgitates, crap in, crap out .  



No comments:

Post a Comment