Sunday, July 19, 2015

Charles Ives -Soliloquy



Well, I just got back from looking at what's left of my garden, by the looks of it, not much.  I've never seen a hail storm like the one we had this afternoon, an old farmer who has lived here for almost a century said he's never seen one like it.   Tomorrow, see what might survive, start new plants.  Guess I'll be eating more kale and cabbage this winter and a lot fewer tomatoes and beans.  Those look like they've been through the hardest frost ever.   That is if we don't get another one of these.  I hate to think what it did to the toads and frogs and birds, even the deer must have suffered terribly.

I'd better get off now, more thunder's coming.  Surprised we didn't lose power or internet.

Damn Henry Ford to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment