Thursday, December 30, 2021

I Hope The High Class Child Trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell Saves Her Own Skin By Talking About The Rich, Powerful and Famous Men Who Also Raped Children

ANYONE WHO EXPECTS the convicted panderer and sex abuser, the rich, well-connected, deemed beautiful and attractive Ghislaine Maxwell will ever do anything out of a sense of shame and fear of ultimate consequences for her moral depravity is likely not correct.  Though I believe in the possibility of redemption, she'd be as hard a case for it taking hold as the scumbag rapist and child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and her own father, Robert Maxwell. 

I would like to know what she knew about the activities in the world of Epstein-Maxwell of a long list, Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz,  Bill Barr and is father, huge numbers of elite scientists and academics, people in the world of the sciences and the arts and finance.  I would love to know the relationship of Epstein and Maxwell to the new atheist fad of the 00's and on to today.   I wouldn't be surprised if their role in it was quite similar to the last Stalinist trust-fund atheist Corliss Lamont (the "last" might be slightly exaggerated, the "Stalinist" is spot on) with the immediate predecessors in organized anti-religion and atheism.   

I would, of course, like to see her spend the rest of a long life in prison for what she did as I wish he had, I really hope that what led to the death of Jeffrey Epstein - and I fully suspect he was murdered to keep him from fingering the rich, the powerful and the elite, being especially suspicious of the role Bill Barr played in his last hours - does not happen to her.   I would like her to truly, deeply, fully and effectively repent for her evil and try to do something to repair some of the damage to many girls and young women she gulled into the hands of Epstein and the men who raped and assaulted and tortured them, she is proven to have participated in that, as well.  I don't know if any other women were guilty as of now 

I would like that, I'm not waiting up nights.  I hope she has many nights awake with her consciousness of what brought her to where she is and I hope she comes to feel truly sorry for her sins.   If that happens, it's a good thing for her to go to prison because I doubt she would ever do it without prison.  It could be the best thing that has ever happened to her in her privileged, sordid, evil life.   Who knows, perhaps her telling what she knows about the dangerously rich and powerful and famous men will be part of that.  What I hope for her I also hope for them, their victims should be so lucky as to have a fittingly different and strong possibility for grace to be provided for them.   They deserve to have the metastasizing damage inflicted on them end and be repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment