Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Nothing Lighter Than Ususal Is Planned

Another blogger whose posts I read off and on is complaining that the Christmas-New Year slump in hits on her blog has started early this year.   I don't get revenue from hits so I never much bother to notice things like that.   I will probably just keep plugging away, politics getting in the way of festivities, I can't wait to see what Trump puts in his kids and cronies stockings the next few days,  I think him letting off those guys who lied or stonewalled for him and the four Eric Prince mercenary murderers off is just the start.  It's going to get dank, dark, filthy and disgusting before this term ends.   I doubt the Supreme Court will allow anything like overturning of corrupt pardons and other things.   I feel safe that I'll never have to eat that sentence.

I will clarify that that reference to a pirated DVD of The Regard of Flight refers to the collaborative clown show by the wonderful Bill Irwin, Michael O'Connor and Doug Skinner.  A good part of the text is a spoof of serious academic, pseudo-intellectual babble about theater.   By the time they'd made the show I'd long concluded that was BS, I think it was by the third month of my Freshman year in college when I concluded that. And I'm older than they are.  I did like the ventriloquist skit but lots of it was pretty funny too.   I'll watch it again before I give the disc back.  The music was pretty good, too.  I wonder what they'd make as a radio drama.  

No comments:

Post a Comment