Monday, December 21, 2020

IN the future I'm not answering Darwin's Defenders unless they bring up something I haven't written about many times already.  I may just post links to the posts I've written when they whine about things I have answered many times or I may just ignore them.   

If Darwinism hadn't reared its ugly head in the Trumpian and Swedish eugenics approach to Covid-19, I probably wouldn't have posted what I did this morning.  I think any honest person, reading those things I cited or alluded to this morning, especially those things Darwin, himself wrote, what his children said about him, would come to the same conclusion about these matters that I have.  I'm not the only one who did, as I said Frances Cobbe, an intelligent reader and actual associate of Darwin and his wife came to those conclusions in the 1860s and early 70s and she was hardly the only one who did.  And she didn't have the benefit of the subsequent history of Darwinism to form her conclusions from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment