Thursday, December 24, 2020

I am overwhelmed, for the third time in the past seven years in my family there has been a wrenching death in the two weeks before Christmas, in two cases completely unexpected, in the third after a month of terrible illness. I'm beginning to think the Christmas season is out to get us. This latest one on December 24th is terrible, with a young child left without her father who was the support for her and her very ill mother.


I am assured that my help isn't needed, for now at least so I will resume with writing. Hoping that 2021 isn't as terrible as this one has been.


If the Republicans try to monkey wrench the Electoral College certification, Nancy Pelosi should get all of them on record and refuse to seat the members who expressed distrust of the elections in their states. Hard ball is called for, it's what the Republican-fascists are doing to the poorest of the poor and those right above them in the stratified system of economic cruelty in the United States.


This is what we have gotten from the Constitution and the deified founders.

No comments:

Post a Comment