Thursday, January 2, 2020

Oooh, Simps Found A Typo - That Means Nothing I Say Is True By The Law Of The Play Yard

One of the first things I learned while blogging is that the man who acts as his own editor has a blogger as a client.

Another thing I've learned along the way,  post in haste, repent in editing.  

Another was, "Whatever".  

You know I haven't won the lottery because if I had I'd have hired an editor by now.  

I'd also hire a research assistant, I'm sure there's a lot of supporting evidence I don't manage to find, especially in those lines of research in which I just find confirmation of my conclusions in the primary documentation as happened in researching these Darwinism posts.  I think I'm right that no one who has attempted to refute what I said has ever depended on the primary documents but had to make recourse to secondary and tertiary claims about the primary documents.  Those levels are full of ideological lies, it's the primary documents that expose the truth, especially when the ones who produced that lied, themselves.   Darwin was not innocent of that practice, himself.  

Online, they mostly just lie without citations. 

2 comments:

  1. I used to blame typos on the virtual keyboard on my phone. Now I make them on a real keyboard with abandon, and I blame age.

    Either way, I don't give a shit about them. Not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I have my differences with Luther, when it comes to typing and posting what I type, I sin boldly, now. I found it remarkably liberating when I chose not to care about it anymore.

      Delete