Tuesday, December 31, 2019

How Are You Celebrating The New Year?

Thought I might put up a calendar.  But I'll wait till tomorrow morning.  I wouldn't want to jinx things by anticipating it.  I'd hate to wake up and find out it was still 2019. 

Maybe I'll go crazy and write the new year on my first ten checks.  By the time I've used them maybe I'll get used to writing it.  And you guys think I don't know how to have fun. 

I will not be staying up though I suspect the idiots around here will be setting off fireworks.  I will not be muttering "Imagine" though I might be muttering something saltier. 

If Democrats win the election with a half-decent candidate,  I'll celebrate on the day Trump is out and on the lam.  I hope to see him perp walked with a chorus line of his cronies and corrupt brats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment