Monday, December 30, 2019

Blah, blah.

So far he hasn't said anything. 

You know what's REALLY ironic, the very thing that Simps slams me as an antisemite for is the very same thing that has gotten Tony Kushner slammed the most, criticism of the Israeli government and the injustice done to Palestinians by Israel.  CUNY was the center of a big stink over it, as I recall. 

Another irony is that when Tony Kushner wrote his "six word memoir" it could have served as mine as well, "At least I never voted Republican."  Though if I wrote my own it would read, "Why'd you want to know that?"  I probably have more in common with Kushner than any straight guy. 

I can respect someone while I have huge disagreements with them, I'm a grown up.  I respect Kushner's work in so far as it is presented in a way that wouldn't be mistaken for historical fact by the ignorant on a scale of from college-credentialed to probably wouldn't watch a movie based on a Kushner script levels of unsophistication.  

As to threats, what are they going to do to me?   Not read me?  Because they already do that to me.   I don't care, let them not read at me to the best of their inability.  

No comments:

Post a Comment