Monday, December 30, 2019

And At The Closing . . . I'm Told I Have Super Powers, No, Really

Oooh, I never suspected I had that power to "grant the state of Israel the right to exist."  I'm sure it'll be a shock to Israelis, Palestinians, etc. to realize all this time I had that power to grant Israel the right to exist.   Remarkable that they've been waitin' on me all these years.  I'll bet they haven't been waiting up nights, though. 

States don't have rights, rights only inhere to living beings and the only One who can "grant" rights is God.  

You might think that's who you are, I know I'm not. I am not stupid enough or egotistical enough to believe that anything I would have to say in that area is of the least importance to anyone.  

That the OCD liar who has been trolling me all these years believes that someone has that power says everything about the size of his ego as it does the puniness of his mind.  

I might have to bring up the Mop Heads and the stupidest of songs, "Imagine" again.  

Imagine no John Lennon,  I know it's hard but try,  No insipid droning,  Silly words that lie, Imagine no possessions?  Right. John and Yoko? Dry? . . . 

Biggest phony in the last sixty years.  Remember that when they have some mediocre adenoidal adolescent loser chanting that as the dumb ball drops.  The only reason Americans sing that is that they don't teach them how to sing in school.  It's about the most piss poor excuse for a melody and words in the English language. 

Update:  Like I said, here's my answer.

Image result for annie hall what an asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment