Monday, November 25, 2019

Yeah, Yeah, Haven't I Told You That They're Too Lazy To Read?

I don't generally wish such terrible things on people, except Republican-fascists,  but I wish what my family went through with two of its members dying over years of severe alcoholism would be experienced by the two asses who said that.  All too common experiences, though obviously not by those assholes.   Not yet.  Though I doubt either of them would care for a family member rotting away from alcohol.   

Notice the mention by the post-literate college-grad snot of The Days of Wine and Roses, something I specifically referenced, though maybe the boomer asshole didn't realize that's what I meant when I mentioned Jack Lemmon and Lee Remick,  I told you those idiots never bother to read what they reference.   None of those movies showed anything real about alcoholism, they present a false front of it that only leads people in trouble to deny they've got problems.  

TV and movies have made the alleged educated class of the United States mental defectives.  Unfortunately, that hasn't kept them from being really unappealing snobs.  it also had a good hand in making a lot of them total assholes, too.  Show biz created Trump, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment