Friday, November 29, 2019

Too . . . what?

Breaking my resolution for a good reason, In a typical dim-witticism, SS calls Esperanto "the crypto-currency of languages".   What does that remind me of?   Let me . . .  Oh, yeah that. 

On this first and greatest lie, that the Jews are not a race but a religion, more and more lies are based in necessary consequence. Among them is the lie with regard to the language of the Jew. For him it is not a means for expressing his thoughts, but a means for concealing them. When he speaks French, he thinks Jewish, and while he turns out German verses, in his life he only expresses the nature of his nationality. As long as the Jew has not become the master of the other peoples, he must speak their languages whether he likes it or not, but as soon as they became his slaves, they would all have to learn a universal language (Esperanto, for instance!), so that by this additional means the Jews could more easily dominate them!

Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf  

So?  Too Jewish?  

See also:  

When the Jews were deported from Warsaw, the Gestapo received specific orders from Berlin to search for the descendants of Zamenhof (the creator of Esperanto). All three of his children died in the concentration camps. The only survivors were his daughter-in-law and her teenage son, Zamenhof's grandson, who still lives today in Paris. [I believe he has since died.]  

Update:  And now the liar is falling back to saying I'm an antisemite.

Let's look down just this page.   I've advocated a language invented by L. L. Zamenhof (Esperanto is a work of the highest genius which he donated to the world in a supreme act of philanthropy),   I've highly recommended books by Raymond Aron and Louis Boudin, praising them both highly (I advocated Boudin's ideas for drastically and basically reforming my own government, let me know when you find an antisemite who's done something like that), I've praised Randy Rainbow, noting his creativity and wit and praising his performances, I've given the highest praise to Jesus, who was certainly a Jew and the most significant human being who has ever lived, as far as I'm concerned. 

Flipping back a page, I note that I quoted and agreed with Billy Wilder in violation of the code of the play-lefties,  I condemned the obvious antisemetic smearing of Lt. Col Alexander Vindman and smashed the atheist-secularist-ACLU prohibition by, once again and forevermore declaring that Nazism deserves to be and should be crushed out of existence before they get another chance to do what they have already successfully done, including another chance to commit genocide against Jews . . . 

The evidence would seem to show that, by every measure of logical analysis, the obvious conclusion is that he's a pathological liar telling one of his favorite pathological lies about me on Duncan Black's blog.   If I could, I would sue Duncan Black and SS for libel.  

Update 2:  Oh, yeah, and now he's made a Holocaust joke that I will not post.  He's all class.

Update 3:  How could I leave out the quote from dear,old Studs Terkel, one of my radio heroes,  from that list?  I loved Studs even as he sometimes had me tearing my hair out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment