Saturday, January 26, 2019

On Randy Credico

Randy Credico.  I was unaware of his existence as I am so many of those on the marginal fringe of pseudo-lefty comedy that maintains they are important in the NYC area.  I was unaware of his existence until he started showing up in the Trump treason scandal and from there I looked back at him on Youtube and those surrounding him and his stunt candidacies and bull-shit "activism" that activated nothing more than stupidity.  Mostly his "comedy" career these days seems to be going on d-level talk shows and podcasts to indulge in nostalgia about past non-glories with other marginal figures in NYC media and to mouth slogans.   

While I'm prepared to hate Roger Stone for threatening Randy's dog - just one more item in why I've longed to see Stone in prison for more than four decades, Credico is a friggin' asshole, marginally mentally functional,  who is a better symptom of why the play-left has more in common with the fascists than anyone should ignore.   He is the kind of person more likely to harm any worthwhile cause he presumes to speak for than to ever do anything. 

I wish his dog well.  He should be in custodial care, not presented as anyone of any importance.  He and the show-biz play lefties are counterproductive, not important. 

Update:  Oh, I forgot to mention it since he isn't, he's not funny. 

1 comment:

  1. Slanging e-mails with Stone has earned him his 15 minutes of fame. Hope he enjoys them.

    ReplyDelete