Friday, April 8, 2016

Hate Mail

OK, ok, ok.  So I looked and note that the comment thread that is on is called "More Stupids" and that in a week when some of the guys over there tried to elicit my response to the owner who whined about how he couldn't deal with the "More Stupids" unbanned Gomez who immediately crapped up his blog, enraging the stupid regulars.  And I'm supposed to be upset with the people stupid enough to frequent the blog of a guy who obviously thinks they're stupid say - misrepresenting what I said - as they prove they're stupid.

When I'm faced with the "Stupids" I don't encourage them.  My experience - much of it gained at said blog - shows that only leads to more "More Stupids".   But, then, you derive income from them as they chatter dully.

Duncan, you're having a really unattractive mid-life crisis.  Someday you might grow out of it and regret how you're exposing yourself.  Or you might turn out like the guy who stalks me.

Why don't you admit it, you unbanned your most OCD commentator, Gomez, to get your hit count up so you'd get more ad revenue.  You're only in it for the money.

---------

Oh, the Humanity! 

Your earlier post today, the one about the rigors of having to jump start a car,  reminds me of nothing so much as Oscar Wilde's description of his exhausting day.

“I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again.”

I must lack the kind of work ethic that makes you share in that kind of genius.   Only Wilde actually wrote something people still read and act out.

Update:   People come here to read what I write, they go to Duncan's to ignore what he doesn't write.   As it is, I probably block far, far more comments than I publish.   Most of them from Duncan's Dolts.   Don't worry, Duncan, your guys don't do any more reading here than they do at your place, they're not big on reading.

Update II  Well, you see, I write a lot of sentences.  Not all of them are the jewel like creations that flow like a cess pool of Xerox toner from the Addison of Eschaton.  

1 comment:

  1. Of course he's in it for the money. He's as much as said so several times.

    ReplyDelete