Monday, September 21, 2015

The Bestest And Brightest

So, I just go to check on my e-mail at 10 PM, our time, just before I go to bed and I find a link to this:


Steve Simels, blog malignancy  15 minutes ago

Isn't it amazing how many alleged 
adults are obsessing over this. It's really no different from the 
"Obama birth certificate" in its motivation. I'm taking this as 
evidence that the neo-atheists are really just the flip side of the 
Palin-right.
 A 14-year-old boy and they're ganging up on him like 
Scut Farkus and Grover Dill. And Dawkins and Maher are supposed to be 
the cream of the intellectual crop. Looks more like crop failure, to 
me.
So that kid with a clock is piece of shit because he doesn't believe in whoever the god of the West is. Or maybe his skin color.
Yeah, sure, whatever.
:-)
For anyone who suspects that the Eschaton Brain Trustifarians have brains that are trust worthy.  This is so bad it's not even incoherent, it's demented.   Someone, check Sims before he chokes on his own drool. 

Update:  I don't care what the ever decreasing number of regulars at Eschaton think they know about what I've said, if they were interested in what I said they could read it.   Mendacity is the mother tongue over there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment