Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hate Mail - It's All Material

Why would it upset me if someone who's been libeling me for years makes an ass of himself by parading his ignorance to other asses?  And that they prove that by being clueless on that count, thus providing me with even more material? 

As to him swearing off commenting here last weekned, that would be a rather easy thing for him to do as I said I wouldn't be posting any more of his comments this month even as he posted, by my count, more than 18 comments in one day which I didn't post but answered, as it suited my purposes.   If D.D. finally looked up the word "henotheism" after all of this time, well, good for him.  I always figured he and about four other people were the only ones of any intelligence who still bothered with Duncan Black's Eschaton.  Everyone else left long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment