I DON'T AS A MATTER OF FACT have any idea how many people are still reading this series, I decided when I started writing blog posts to never look at the statistics because I didn't want that to influence what I investigated.
Despite the speculation that it's a flop for lack of readership, I'm determined to finish it with whatever supplementary material I think is relevant to the case against the Marbury power that has been one of the most destructive forces in the history of the United States, something which is only getting worse with every year the Supreme Court runs down any progress towards equality, democracy, a decent life for the majority through them favoring billionaires, millionaires, white supremacists, men, etc.
The Roberts Court is, in absolute fact, the worst court in my generations living memory and, as I argued, as bad if not worse than any of those during the periods of slavery and the previous reign of the American apartheid the Roberts Court has brought back.
Either we abolish that power grab by the Court now or we will in whatever aftermath there is in the bloody, violent disaster they have wrought with it. And that is a literal warning, they're bringing us to that just as the Taney Court used it as they played a decisive role in causing the Civil War.
No comments:
Post a Comment