Sunday, January 14, 2024

AI "I," My Ass

I WAS LISTENING to a youtube about "neolithic Ireland" and started noticing something weird about it when they started talking about "ranchers," in Ireland at the period of the earliest human habitation.   They quickly started using other weird language and making some oddly agrammatical statements.  

At first I figured it was written by someone for whom English wasn't nearly even a second language but soon realized it was AI.   

You'd have to be pretty stupid to get fooled for long with most of the AI generated junk I've seen or heard.   Unfortunately, media trained minds tend to be that stupid. 

AI is going to lead to huge problems,  it's already given Roger Stone an out for his recorded phone call about murdering people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment