Thursday, September 14, 2023

Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum - More Confessions

I REMEMBERED that I'd called Rufus Jones "Rufus Fox" right after I went home from posting one of my recent pieces and then forgot to fix it when I got around to posting again.  I seem to do that a lot, one of the few down-sides I've found to not having internet in the home, anymore.  I was going to have it put in again but I'm getting so much more done offline than I did when I had it right there.   I guess embarrassment is the price I pay to not waste time online.  I hadn't even heard about the Peruvian aliens until my sister told me about them, though I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it even now that I've seen the smudgy looking pictures of them now that I have. 

I'd thought I'd gotten another name wrong after leaving the place I go to go online and couldn't check it but that one was OK as posted.   I don't want to get too casual about it but don't want to get obsessive either. 

Those "aliens" I'll believe it when they're shown to have a different physiology than earthly beings.  I'll be a real hard sell if they've got DNA, for example.    Absent a conclusive conclusion that aliens with DNA are proof of God's design of life,  it would be too stupendously improbable for that to have evolved earth-like in two places in the universe independently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment