Monday, January 10, 2022

Back, Sort Of

BACK sort of.  

I definitely can't taste things as well right now though I am assured that's probably temporary.   Kind of wish it would take my taste for salt away, I could probably do with less sodium in my diet.  

I thank God, immunological science, the Biden administration,  The administration of Governor Mills here in Maine, the York County Emergency Management Agency, the local fire and rescue crew, etc. that I got immunized and boosted because it's only due to that that my allergy racked self didn't end up dead from it.  

Anyone who thinks that they're safe without full vaccination, masking, distancing and constant vigilance is living in a fool's world.   Especially distancing from unmasked and so rationally presumed unvaccinated and dangerously selfish and irresponsible people of ill-will.  Republican-fascists and libertarians.  

I am 100% in favor of stigmatizing the selfish and irresponsible people of ill-will and making it socially abhorrent to be that way.  I am also 100% in favor of the forceful suppression of the social disease of media that encourages that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment