Tuesday, July 21, 2020

On The Passing of Michael Brooks

Michael Brooks is someone who could do everything from thrill me when I agreed with him to enrage me when I thought his Bernie or Buster stuff earlier this year was the final straw.   And he could make me laugh out loud, his Jordan Peterson and other imitations were quite spot on and very funny.  

He died yesterday of a "sudden medical condition" at the age of 37.   37 is too  young to die.   I'm very sorry that I was feeling on the outs with him since the spring, though I would occasionally listen to him on Youtube.   I wish he'd lived.  It's particularly sad for an old man to see young people die before them.  It's something you see too often by the time you're my age.  Now I'll never get to hear what he says when Kissinger kicks the bucket. 

At least I suspect he was pleasantly surprised to find that his materialism was wrong.   I hope he enjoys the afterlife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment