Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Amazon Executive Gets ROASTED By Badass NYC Council Member


Notice the Amazon flack is a former Obama spokesman Jay Carney [Yale].  His stream of bull-shit is just vile.  The point that Sam Seder makes that just about everyone who worked in the Obama administration is cashing out like this is a good one.  Every time I see something like this my already fallen opinion of Obama goes lower and lower.

It makes me glad to have bought nothing from Amazon for a long while now.  The last time it happened I didn't realize the printer toner I bought would come through Amazon with one of its repulsive emoji smiles on the box.  It made me sick to see it.   I think the reason the Majority Report crew came up with for why New York and DC, the better to manipulate the media and power centers is absolutely spot on.  Amazon should be broken up into a million pieces.  Billionaires should be leveled to the level of the workers they exploit.

No comments:

Post a Comment