Friday, November 23, 2018

Stupid Mail

Simels + Freki, hum.  A little more mass of mendacity and Baby Blue will collapse into a baby Black hole of prevarication. 

The Britathetist mean-girl queen of Duncan Black's blog is, as usual, totally wrong.  The only talk radio I listen to is the CBC Sunday Edition and whatever programming comes on after it if I don't get around to turning it off and, with less frequency these days,  Quirks and Quarks, their science magazine.   And I don't listen to the Sunday Edition as much because Michael Enright's glibness is wearing thin on me.  

Freki is, if you'll excuse the expression, a dumb bunny who's been, as Charles Pierce recently expressed it, "farting higher than her ass"  for as long as I've known of her.  She couldn't con me or cow me, which is why she didn't like me.  I'm sure the Irish name wasn't to her taste either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment