Saturday, May 5, 2018

MR phone home

“My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat,” he told a gathering of supporters as they joined him recently for a casual dinner organized by his campaign. “My second favorite meat is hamburger. And, everyone says, oh, don’t you prefer steak? It’s like, I know steaks are great, but I like hot dog best, and I like hamburger next best.”

That, as Charles Pierce points out,  is Mitt Romney's attempt at speaking a human language.  Perhaps trying to sound like a normal person instead of a rich guy who builds an elevator so his cars wouldn't have to climb stairs. 

There are those who believe Mitt's going to run for president in 2020.   Mitt Romney is an amoral person's idea of a man of principle.   He being the first of those. 

2 comments:

  1. "I love lamp."

    That was the best line in his commentary.

    ReplyDelete