Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Hate Mail

Freki posts her comments about my blog at Duncan's because the only time she tried to post them here I kicked her stuck up - Brit ass.   She's a lightweight phony who says the same old same old things that pretty much everyone says at Eschaton so, of course, they think she's just brill.   

I thought that post was pretty clear.  I meant "The Horse" the anonymous author of the first great political blog I ever read and commented on,  Media Whores Online, the person who gave Duncan his first encouragement and posted some of his early pieces, back when he used to write something.  Now he runs a past-it troll kennel to get ad revenue.   I'd say sad but it's not.  What happened to Bartcop is sad, what happened to Duncan is pathetic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment