Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I'm Not Required By Any Stretch or Distortion of "Free Speech" To Publish What You Want Me To

You have the common misperception about free speech that someone is required to publish whatever someone else wants them to publish, that everyone is required to provide you with a place to say whatever you want them to.  

Well, that's not a requirement of free speech even under the misread Constitution, I'm not required to post your cruel or nasty remarks about some of the finest people before the public today.   Emma Gonzalez gave what is certainly one of the finest speeches of this century, I suspect it will be seen as one of the finest ever given by someone in the English language.  The rest of the speeches were some of the finest and most meaningful as well.  

2 comments:

  1. Did Simpsy attack the anti-slaughter kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it wasn't him. I can't remember ever being as impressed with the old-new leftists of my youth as I am with those kids. That was one of the best, best focused demonstrations since the death of Martin Luther King jr. I'm endlessly impressed by Emma Gonzalez. She's wonderful

      Delete