Sunday, March 18, 2018

If You'd Told Me Forty Years Ago I'd Be Looking To A Former CIA Chief To Save Democracy I'd Never Have Believed It

I have never followed anyone's Twitter feed before but after yesterday and the prospect that his book's impending publication,  I think I'm going to start checking in on John O. Brennan's Maybe I'll even spend the time to figure out how the thing work (and how to post images from it).


@JohnBrennan
 23h23 hours ago
More John O. Brennan Retweeted Donald J. Trump
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will  not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

@ John O. Brennan
‏Leadership of House Intel Committee has traded last vestige of integrity for politics. With other investigative shoes yet to drop, legislators who try to protect @realDonaldTrump will face November reckoning. Hopefully, bipartisan effort in Senate Intel Committee will endure...

No comments:

Post a Comment