Monday, March 19, 2018

Hate Mail - Stupy's Lying, Water Is Wet, Dog Chases Cat, Duncan's a trustafarian douchebag, . . .

I've never said I "outgrew" Bob Dylan, I don't think I've ever said a bad word about him.   You can see what I said about him, including supporting him getting the Nobel Prize for lit. by checking out the archive of this blog

Maybe I should write about his "born again" period that alienated so many of his fan boys.  I thought his Christmas album was a hoot, wonderfully bad at times.  

Simps is just pissed off that I won't post his lies here till after Easter.  Not that he needs any special occasion to lie, it's his one talent apart from stealing other people's' material. 

Update:  Apparently Stupy doesn't understand that in order to quote someone they have to have said what you claim they said.  I'm not surprised his college major would have left him ignorant of that little fact nor that he lacks the moral probity to have even the slightest sense that attributing a false quote to someone makes him a liar.   Nor is it any surprise to me that his fellow Eschatots don't have any appreciation of that, either.  It was quite a revelation to me how thoroughly dishonest people tend to become when they don't believe in sin and that it's a wrong to lie.  I didn't know that before hanging out way too long at Eschaton. 

Update 2:  There's a difference between lying and satire.   You do lying.  We went through this before, you're too stupid to do satire.  When Dorothy Parker says she's not up to it, I know you never will be.   Neither was Mort Sahl.  I listened to some clips of his last show, what a sour old asshole he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment