Saturday, November 18, 2017

I Don't Think It's About Two Dimensional Tic Tac Toe It's Just About The Dough

If Duncan meant me, I've never implied that his blogging, after about 2006, was about much other than lack of ambition and providing income for him.  I remember him as a bright, chipper protege of the Media Whores Online owner and thinking he had promise only to see that quickly dwindle down to Tweet length posts, most of them about either the entirely obvious and already said to just inanity.  And that's when they weren't bot generated.   If he didn't sponsor libel against me just about daily, I wouldn't bore people with mention of him, his blog or the rump of regulars that comprise what was once a far larger, far more varied and far more adult bunch.  I think it was about the time HaloScan went away that it started getting really stupid, then there were the Obamaite-Clintonite wars of the 2008 primaries, what a friggin' disaster that was.  

I was never a critic of him until about 2012, on the contrary, I was one of those who encouraged him to try harder.  He didn't try harder.   He's an Ivy League PhD slacker, not a mastermind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment