Friday, October 27, 2017

Hate Mail - The Fat Is Between Their Ears, Mixed In With The Shit

I'm reaching the point where I don't care what the assholes of Eschaton say about me most days. Simps, Skeptic Tank (or whatever the stinking hole is calling himself these days) Tlaz, the rest. 

 The ones who aren't assholes apparently have a defective olfactory sense.  

Stupy repeated his misrepresentation of what I said about Fats Domino yesterday and now the idiots are accusing me of "fat shaming" for noting that a fat guy who went by the name of "Fats" was quite fat for a large part of his career and that being obese is a health hazard.  And the guy saying it plays a scientist on Eschaton.  My guess is his specialty is something largely bogus, soc-sci or something to do with computers.  

Apparently everyone who ever made reference to his weight since his colleagues gave him his nickname because he was, what, fat, were "fat shaming" him all these years.  If I'd noted that someone who goes by the name of "Slim" was slim would that have been "slim shaming"?   




No comments:

Post a Comment