Saturday, August 19, 2017

Hate Mail - There's Absolutely No Question That American Nazism Is A Darwin Inspired Phenomenon I've Proved That With The Nazis Own Words

I wrote those pieces an earlier time Duncan's Mendacity Choir chimed in ignorantly and stupidly.  

Here's an index to some of them, I will update when I have time to look up more of my archive.

Here's a clue, friends, start indexing your posts at the start.  You wait till you get a few hundred or a thousand or so and you'll never get back to it. 

Update:  Simps, you should put the Zod sockpuppet away, you're wearing a hole in it and people can see your hand under it.  You haven't used "Lubyanka" for a while, did it get lost in the wash?  

I can assure you that anyone who reads my blog knows that Nazis are anti-Semites, my readers, apart from you-Zod aren't as ignorant as the non-readers you're accustomed to.  It's mentioned in those things I indexed, especially the ones which quote the most influential American Nazi of all, William L. Pierce who was a scientist and an atheist who had no problem with attributing his genocidal racism to Darwin and Darwinists like Arthur Keith, E. O. Wilson and Kevin MacDonald, you know, David Irving's scientific witness in his libel action against Deborah Lipstadt, which he lost so ignominiously and satisfyingly.   As I also noted the other day, Pierce's living ..... um.... "intellectual" heirs also make no secret as to the Darwinist origin of their Nazism.  

If there is anyone so stupid as to not know that Nazis are anti-Semites, I don't write down to their level.  You must know that, you don't read what I write either. 

7 comments:

  1. As usual, anti-semitism is not even mentioned in passing by you as an inspiration for those Nazi shitheads.

    You're not fooling anybody, Sparky old horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hate Eschaton then why do you lurk there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing more smug than a self-righteous blowhole who already declares himself the winner in a debate - a moronic debate he created with his own twisted religious fervor. We salute you Sparky - You are the Winner! No go suck a mule dick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Lubypaulanka. But thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nazis are anti-semites? No shit Sparky. The point is that atheists are not nazis, you dense motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if your mommy was fooling around it wasn't with me.

      "The point is that atheists are not nazis".

      That would be news to Martin Bormann, among others. I think you have a problem with basic set theory. Let me guess, you didn't do so well in beginning algebra. I never said "atheists are nazis" though lots of them are. William L. Pierce was. If you bothered reading the post I referred to and followed up on checking the citations you'd have seen that. Timothy McVeigh was, too.

      Delete
  6. by the way, did you prove your invisible sky wizard exists yet? NO? Awww. must suck to believe in 3000 year old fables as the truth. When you die, as you take your final breath, you will realize there is no afterlife and your final words will be "Zod was right.... fuck." no go write another 15 paragraphs of bullshit to make yourself feel better, asshole.

    ReplyDelete